Some fun facts. New ones will be added regularly. Feel free to submit questions and we might answer them right here.

 
  1. Flora has yet been to China. 

    Flora spent her childhood in Taiwan and later made many trips to South Korea and Japan for business, but she has yet to set foot in China.  All of  FLORA KUNG collections have always been printed only in South Korea, and over 95% of FLORA KUNG was made in Korea. For the rest 5% sewn in either China or Hong Kong, Flora worked through her Korean team for those styles.   

  2. The FLORA KUNG brand only existed since 1983. 

    Therefore, all vintage FLORA KUNG started in the 80s.